Saturday, June 18, 2011

So I was thinking....

I started my very first garden this year.  Only took me 20 years in the making!  But its coming along nicely, definitely a learning experience.  Ive been posting pics here and there on Facebook, but thought maybe it would be nice to display it all in one place to see it easier.  Plus that way you can see the steady progress in chronological order and maybe make it more enjoyable to keep up with it this way.























Asparagus





As the title states, amongst other things.. I have really been thinking about starting up sewing again.  Its truly one of my passions and I love being able to create beautiful clothing and diapers for others to enjoy.  I kinda got out of the diaper business for a couple reasons, mainly because I became single and had to go to work full time after being a stay at home mom for a few years, and secondly because my Summer outgrew the diaper phase and I didnt have a model to display them on any longer...lol

So with everyone going "Green" these days, I would think the demand for more organic options in my town is kind of limited.  And maybe it would be profitable for me to try and get my diapers in a brick and mortar store this time around rather than open up yet another online in-stock store.  Though I did make a profit, I really didn't care much for the "shipping all over the country" aspect. I grew very tired of having to go to the post office 20 times a week to ship orders out.  On the plus side, I actually have a man who encourages my creative side and joins me in my sewing ventures with pleasure.



























And on a side note, I will probably start showcasing some of my other newly found talent.  Cosmetology.  Yet another creative outlet I love and am beginning to excel at.  I just need to remember to start taking more pictures of my work!!

Before Keratin Treatment

After Keratin Treatment

After Keratin Treatment




Highlight and Cut

Highlight and Cut



So there ya have it...  maybe an adventure of some sorts?  Idk, maybe I'm just giving myself yet another chore to keep up with...lol

Guess we shall see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment